The world is full of knowledge-less people. It doesn’t mean they’re necessarily dumb, but it is fascinating (and entertaining) to see people with information gaps, which you assumed yourself was common knowledge.
1. I took my 8 year old to see Avatar when it came out some years back. When
we left, he was visibly amazed and asked me… “Wouldn’t the world be more
beautiful if we could see it in 3D?”
2. Do people in Japanese celebrate Pearl Harbor Day?”
3. How do people in India celebrate Thanksgiving Day?
4. You’re Korean, right? Does that mean you’re Chinese?
5. My 5-year-old son once asked… ”Who is the Government?”
6. Why do they cotton swab a guy’s arm with rubbing alcohol before they give
him a lethal injection?
7. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, would that be
considered a hostage situation?
8. Why is there no “w” in “one”, but there is a “w” in “two” and we don’t use it?
9. How long is a piece of string?
10. You know that little indestructible “black box” that they’re looking for after a jet
crashes? Why can’t they make the whole plane out of the same material?
11. Why is it that only adults have difficulties opening children proof bottles?
12. Why is a professional who invests your money called a broker?
13. If you’re a kleptomaniac, isn’t there some medication that you can take for it?
14. Why not hire the fattest man in the world as a professional hockey goalie?
15. Why is the word “abbreviated” such a long word?
16. If you had pasta and antipasti for dinner, would you still be hungry?
17. If you can’t drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots?
18. Why does it take 15 minutes to cook minute rice?
19. Why do we say “a pair of pants” when there is only one piece of clothing?
20. Why do we need training bras? What can we teach them?
21. How does this make any sense? How can you wind the window down?
22. What would Geronimo scream as he jumps from a plane?
23. What happens if you go on a survival course and you don’t pass?
24. What if the hokey pokey really is what it’s all about?
25. Are vegetarians allowed to eat animal crackers?
26. Can you ever imagine the world without any hypothetical situations?
27. Do you realize how many holes there could be if people would just take the
time to take the dirt out of them?
28. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
29. Day light savings time – why are they saving it and where do they keep it?
30. Can fat people go skinny-dipping?